- Rated to support a static load of 250 pounds (113 kg); tested to 390 pounds (177 kg).
- Easy to clean , high-density polyethylene which inhibits bacterial growth.
- Standard with molded-in dual liner dispensers.
- Each liner dispenser holds approximately 50 of the 036-LCR liners.
- Safety belt with cam-buckle is adjustable with one hand.
- Convenient bag hooks on both sides.
- Easy to read ANSI compliant labels (ANSI Z535.3 and ANSI Z535.4).
- Compact, slim profile. Only protrudes 4 inches or 102 mm from wall.
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth, safe open and close motions. • Includes easy to install, step-by-step instructions plus all mounting hardware.
- ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial: No measurable ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼bacterial growth.
- ASTM G22 Anti-Fungal: No measurable fungal growth.
- Standard pack: 1 unit.
- View/Download PDF Specification Sheet
HDPE – Polyethylene diaper changing station provides a safe and reliable changing station that is odor resistant and simple to clean and maintain. This unit is ADA compliant. (Part No: 8498)