This polyethylene urinal is a single-piece molded fixture for use in waterless, vault toilets. (Part No: 7220)
The Romtec Urinal is a single-piece molded fixture for use in vault toilets. It can be installed in any permanent or portable restroom facility that drains to a holding tank or underground vault. The cross-linked polyethylene material will not support bacterial growth, is impervious to chemicals and resists vandalism.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Avg. thickness of material: 1/8″
- Overall: 17″ high, 9 3/4″ wide, 8 1/8″ deep
- Opening: 4 1/2″ (top) 7 1/2″ (bottom) wide, 11 1/2″ high
- Drain Connection: 3/4″ i.d.; 1″ o.d.; 1 1/2″ long
- View/Download PDF Specification Sheet